Monday, January 9, 2012

Now What?

So what do you write on a blog that's titled Journey to the Bump and you're not on that journey anymore?

Hmm... I guess I still am on that journey, except the driver took a longer route and detour. Meanwhile, I'll update this blog with some food pictures and random bits of what's going on.


I have not stepped into the kitchen since the Christmas dinner. Yesterday, I decided to give it another go, in case we have visitors for Chinese New Year.

Not my first attempt at fried bee hoon, but it is for the Sayur Lodeh (vegetable curry). Made easy and convenient by the folks at Prima:

If you follow the instructions on the box, you'll agree it's really simple. I added a few more ingredients, like fishballs, brinjal, beancurd skin and my mother-in-law's dried shrimp sambal.

End results?


Two of us looking pretty much like Winnie the Pooh.




2 comments:

  1. So Shiok man! You should title your blog to Cooking Godess or something like that.....Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind with your comments. I'm no where near :)

    ReplyDelete