Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Welcome the Year of the Dragon

Traditionally a very popular year for couples to have babies. Dragon being auspicious and probably the strongest animal in the Chinese zodiac?

Apart from the usual feasting, snacking and gambling, AF was late again. 4 days late to be exact. Which of course led me to wonder, "could I be....?"

When I finally decided to go get the test kit, as if right on cue, AF appeared the moment I got home and ready to test. I wasn't affected though, 'cause somehow I knew I wasn't pregnant.

DH is feeling it though - seeing all our little cousins, nieces and nephews made him really eager to try hard. I can't really deny him that and will continue to try (less maniac though), but not before I gave him a REALLY hard time and reminded him of what he said to me during New Year.

A lady forgives but never forgets! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment