Monday, April 1, 2013

36 Weeks 2 Days

My current mood: anxious, excited, nervous and impatient.

Simply can't wait to meet the little fellow. Who is he going to look like? Is he going to be long at birth? Will he be a big/heavy baby? So many question marks to be answered, and all in due time.

The hospital bag is in the car already, clothes all washed and folded, sitting in the drawers waiting to be worn. I'm not sure what else we need to do now except wait.

Something that came through the post last week:

2 packs of nursing tea and a gigantic bottle of lemongrass/ginger shower gel for confinement

Too bad I can only start drinking the tea after delivery, otherwise the kiasu me would have started drinking now to boost milk supply.

I have mentioned many times before on this blog, that I've dreamt of nursing B so many times. The last two consecutive nights, it was the same! I have no idea why. DH thinks its my maternal instinct. I think I'm just too hyped up in wanting to meet B. Any case, we both don't have to wait long.

See you soon my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment