Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another New Phase

So I've took the plunge. I left my job to be a sahm for now. I hadn't been happy with my job and had intentions to leave, but when we found out I was pregnant, I decided to stay till after my maternity leave. However, having spent nearly 3 months with B, there is no way I can go back to work. I know, after the first few days, I'll be able to settle into a routine, but I simply refused to. The separation anxiety will drive me nuts. This I what DH wanted to, so we are in a good place.

I never thought I would miss the corporate world, but now that this really is happening, I'm surprised with my own emotions. But, it is what I want and it's gonna be totally worth it.

On a happier note, B is doing great. Everyday I look at him I count my blessings. I cannot believe we created this little person. Every time I watch Deliver Me on tv or babies being born, I feel the emotions the parents are feeling and will instantly be brought back to the day B came to this world. Best experience ever and want to relive it.

Life is good now, still sleepy from all the midnight pumps, but, 3 more months! Endure!!!

1 comment: