Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Saying Adieu for Now

Yesterday I went to Dr W's for a follow up Pap smear post delivery. I miss going to her clinic so much... All the anticipation, waiting and finally seeing baby on the ultrasound scan.

I made her a thank you card and she seemed genuinely appreciative. Chatted a little about B, showed her some pictures and video. Very nice. Held back my tears all the time. 

Towards the end, she said she'll leave it up to me on when to fix my next Pap smear appointment, generally every 1-2 years. Before I left, told her I'll miss her so much, which I know I will. I just have this strong affinity and connection with her.

Her clinic assistants know I missed coming in, and we had a good chat while waiting for my turn. When I left, one of them said to the other, "I have a feeling we will see her again very soon!" 

Noooooo... I'm not ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment