Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ah Chooooo

Turns out B's sniffles was caused by allergic reaction rather than the common cold. Allergic to what I'm not sure but I have been letting him roam around the house rather than just restricting him to his play yard and room. He seems to fancy our carpets, which is the main culprit for trapping dust, so that could be a possible reason to his sneezing and watery eye. But I'm glad it's all over.

I've been trying to teach him "gong xi gong xi" everyday, hopefully he can master it in time for cny, which I doubt so coz everytime I try to teach him, he's completely uninterested. But babies surprise us all the time, like how he understands "give xx a kiss". I'm still beaming with pride whenever he leans in for a kiss, but what I'm not is, he kisses anyone who ask for it. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment