Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Counting Down




Not to 2012 yet, but to Christmas. For two reasons: AF is due anytime from Christmas Eve, and for the Christmas Eve dinner at my place.

I can't wait for AF to arrive since I know this month we're out - with the arrival of AF, it starts a fresh new cycle with fresh hopes. This next cycle, I am well equipped:

1) Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPKs) - allows you to identify when your LH surge is - the period where you  are most fertile and time BD accordingly.
Ovulation test strips
2) Basal Thermometer - tracks the body's minutest temperature shifts.When you chart your basal body temperature, you're looking out for the shift in body temperature. Charting helps to pinpoint your ovulation

Basal Thermometer
3) Mad, Paranoid, Crazy LadyinWaiting - with my obsession, the slightest possible signs are all symptoms. So that said, I should be very in tune with my own body.

LadyinWaiting Stressing

No comments:

Post a Comment