Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's Just Emotions Taking Me Over

Of late, it's been hard for me to look at pregnant ladies. To see the beautiful bump they're carrying, such a wonderful sight it almost always brings tears to my eyes. Listening to the stress of mums-to-be, how I wish I was going through those. Inevitably, you start asking yourself "what if..."


Patience is a virtue, or so they say. I've always thought I'm the one with the patience. Clearly it has ran out over the years, or maybe patience only applies to certain things. Like, patience when speaking to a child, patience when a co-worker is so full of himself, patience when the new girl in office learns and makes mistakes.

Where is patience when I needed him the most in the department of babies?

I hate to be so mopey.

No comments:

Post a Comment