Monday, September 10, 2012

Where is the Glow?

So where exactly is this pregnancy glow or radiance?

Across the last 3 weeks, I've had many people (mostly colleagues) coming to me asking if I'm fine and that I looked tired. Granted, I do feel tired by the end of the day, but usually during the day, I feel alright. Those comments have prompted me to line my eyes thicker and touch up my red lippy often.

The first big prenatal appointment is this Thursday, we will be 7 weeks 4 days I think. As much as I've been looking forward to this day since I tested positive, I'm worried and nervous. I try to shun away from negative thoughts and concentrate on what an amazing job the little one is doing in the uterus.

Morning sickness (ms) is mostly manageable - it doesn't really happen until after lunch. The hours between 1230 to 530pm are worst, but manageable. I only feel nauseated, and no actual vomiting. Appetite is poor, and fortunately, I have no food cravings. I've had more cravings pre-pregnancy.

Looking forward to meeting the little one on Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment