Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Wanna Be A Billionaire

You know the song by Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars? It goes "I wanna be a billionaire, so f**king bad. Buy all of the things I never had. I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine, smiling next to Oprah and the Queen".

My chance is here. For some strangest reasons unknown, I dreamt of one of Singapore's top 3 billionaire, Mr Wee Cho Yaw. I wondered if it's the fact I'm working in his building, or its just a precognition, but dream Mr Wee fancied me. Well, not love-fancy, but like "oh, this young girl is capable, I like her attitude" kinda fancy. I spent some time with dream Mr Wee and earned his respect, his bodyguard trusted me and I woke up after sending him to the elevator.

The first thing I told DH went I got up is, "baby, I think we're going to strike it big. I dreamt of Wee Cho Yaw, HUAT ah!"

Why on earth would I dream of someone whom I don't really know how he looks like until this morning when I googled him? More importantly, Singapore's richest man. It HAS to be a sign. I asked DH if there is lottery tonight, and he said, "Yes, TOTO".

"Wah, ho sei liao, HUAT AH!" came my ah lian reply.

Then I realised, I haven't got any cash on me, bummer. I could have go withdraw some later and head down to the 7-11 to buy it, but knowing me, I'd be too lazy.

BUT it's not over!

Sign #2 came.

I walked past 7-11 this morning, which isn't our usual route, and saw that there's a NETS sign at the counter. So I strutted across the road, there was NO ONE in queue, and I asked the lady, "can I buy TOTO and pay with NETS?"

She said, "yes!" And to top it off, she gave me a packet of tissue paper issued by NETS, you only get it if you paid by NETS. Hmph!

There you go! My lucky stars are shining. I bought $10 worth of tickets and one of it could be the winning set tonight.

HUAT AH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment