Friday, November 23, 2012

I Will "Chagi" and "Chirugi" You - I'm A TaeKwonDo Black Belt Baby

When I read that the first quickenings can be felt between 16-20 weeks, I thought, oh goody, I wonder how it will feel like. It has been reported to feel like gas bubbling or butterflies fluttering. For first time mums, sometimes you won't even realize it and mistake it for something else.

But towards the end of my 16th week, one day at work, I thought I felt 3 knocks in my lower abdomen. It was kinda like 3 individual big bubbles bursting? Can't quite describe it well, but I thought it felt weird. Later that day, I felt it again, and every day ever since.

Last night was the most active B has been. I was in watching tv and I kept feeling his movements. DH was away so I texted him,

"Thankfully I now have B to accompany me you're traveling. He's been kicking me non-stop"

"Oh, now you have B, you don't need me anymore"

"B is awesome, so active"

"Oh dear, I hope not as hyperactive as [nephew] when he was younger"

"It's ok, I love his kicks soooo much. And he's definitely more active at night"

"His father is a taekwondo black belter"

At that, I laughed out loud. Trust him to think of that.

It will be such a sight to see little B with his daddy in taekwondo outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment