Monday, November 19, 2012

The Waiting Game

As the pregnancy progresses, I guess no news is good news. Physically, I feel great and normal. Psychologically, I'm still grappling with the fact I'm carrying a baby, which gives me a new high every day. Rubbing my belly in circular motions is strangely comforting. I read somewhere that its equally comforting for the baby as well.

With regard to the baby's room, we haven't had much done, I kept telling myself it's too early. I don't want to buy and decorate the room and have to start cleaning the stuff every week. So far, we've only fixed up the cot, which we got second hand from a contact and it is in great condition. I love the fact that every time we walk past the room, the cot is in sight. It makes everything more real.

We've completed the jigsaw puzzle that I bought to decorate the room, it took us lesser time than expected, and I love the end result. I hope our boy will like it too. Someday, we'd love to take him scuba diving with us and explore the underwater world.


We bought a frame from Ikea and will put it up in the room tonight. It will add so much more colour to the almost empty room now. Baby steps.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment