Monday, November 5, 2012

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come" Mother Theresa

What I've been feeling of late.. why does it seems like its happening so quickly yet slow at the same time?

It seems like it was only yesterday I tested positive on the first test kit, but I'm into my 15th weeks now. This weekend, I'll be four months pregnant. Everything is happening so fast yet so slow. Fast because that means I effective only have about approximately 20+ weeks to go, but slow every time I need to wait four weeks for my gynae appointment!

Thankfully, we won't have to wait too long this week. We are seeing little baby this Friday. I've been talking to baby, telling baby to cooperate and open the legs wide on Friday for Dr W to see the genital. It is probably the only time I'll ask him/her to open the legs wide, especially if she's a girl, then the chances of me wanting her to open her legs wide in the future will be zero.

See you soon, my dear little one. Remember to open your legs!

1 comment: