Thursday, January 17, 2013

Comfort ≠ Sexy

I've always been a black-lacy-bra-and-thongs person, but recently all these have changed. My bra size remains unchanged, but its the belly that pushing the wired bra to cut into my skin, so tight and uncomfortable.

The April mummies group I'm in organized a bulk purchase for "Comfy Bras".

        

They are not exactly what I would call sexy, or something I would wear, but these have been godsend so far. That reminds me, I probably need to start sourcing around for nursing bras eh?

I'm meant to put together a list of items I need to buy before delivery date, but I've been procrastinating for the longest time. It's not that I don't want to do it, I don't know where to start!! All in due time, all in due time.

I'll also be doing a glucose test at my next gynae visit - I have a family history of diabetes and I think this is just a precautionary measure. Personally I'm not concerned but if it turns out I do have gestational diabetes, it's only a few more months of controlling diet, we'll survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment