Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dreaming of You

Last night must have been at least the third time I dreamt about Bradley since I got pregnant. And all 3 dreams revolved around me breastfeeding him, how weird!

I'm not super adamant about breastfeeding exclusively - because I've heard many stories about how some babies just refused to latch, how some mums have inadequate milk supply etc etc. So I'm going to have a come-what-may mentality. If I can, I'll nurse for as long as I can. If I can't, then formula milk it is. So it's weird that all my 3 dreams revolved around me breastfeeding B. And in all my dreams, although I can't make out his face, he is puny lah. I'm half tempted to load up on the calories and durians especially to make sure he's a big fat chubby baby at birth. DH stopped me. Thank god at least one of us is sensible.

As part of our membership at the Mandarin hotel, we were given so many vouchers that can be used at their F&B outlets or hotel stays. So this weekend, we're heading over for one night stay. It's not my first choice for a staycation in Singapore, I much prefer Sentosa or the Fullerton, but this will do. Afterall, it's not going to cost us much. And next week, we'll have our maternity shoot! I cannot wait, except I have not exactly decided what I'm gonna wear. I have some ideas.. we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment