Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Last Minute Shopping

Last Saturday, we had a staycation at Marina Mandarin and it turned out to be a pretty productive weekend for us. Whilst the hotel is in desperate need of an upgrade to its room, it was, afterall a good experience. I was pleasantly surprised at check-in when the lady at front desk, after taking my documents invited me to take a seat at the lobby and will bring the check-in documents to me for signature since I'm pregnant. Impressed. Our room had a great view and for a change, it was nice waking up to this view.


Our agenda was really to spend some relaxing time by the pool, and then head off to the mall next door to do some last minute shopping for baby. We bought quite a bit of the small, nitty but none-the-less important items.

  • Sheets for the baby cot mattress
  • Neck support pillow thingy that can be placed in the cot or the pram
  • Aspirator - a suction to remove boogie from baby's nose. My pinkie is too big for his nose. Maybe I should start growing the nail on my pinkie. Haha
  • Disposable cotton underwear for post-delivery
  • Cotton wool - I'm not sure what's the purpose but I think it's to clean the baby??
  • Wash clothes
Felt so good after the purchase, I don't know why. I'm now left with a few more items and we're good! I think.

On another note, my friend C is scheduled for a c-section this Thursday, everything's happening too quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment