Monday, February 4, 2013

We Are In Our Third Trimester!!

In case you can't tell, I was shouting out the title. :D

I am so excited these days I can't control it. Yesterday, I was looking the belly shots I've taken across the last few months and I couldn't believe it. My belly was really small even at 16 weeks, and I remember thinking at that time, "yep, I'm showing".

When I looked at the 19 weeks and 24 weeks shots, one can say "you're barely just showing".



What do you think of this 28w shot? Getting there yet?

Other than getting ready for baby Bradley's arrival, I've been also getting ready for CNY, one of my favourite time of the year. Not so much of spring cleaning, but DH and I have been cleaning the house bit by bit. I've been fairly hands on this year and made quite a bit of cny goodies to give away. A new try:


Fried crabsticks. Something I picked up from the mother's group and have made one for each of my sisters and mum. They were quite impressed and couldn't stop eating it, chided me for not making a bigger portion!

Next year, with Bradley in the picture, I wonder if I'll have the time to make these goodies for giveaways again.







No comments:

Post a Comment