Friday, March 22, 2013

Mood: Dejected




Had a massive fight with DH this morning. I hate it when we fight, I don't feel good, but sometimes you can't help it. And when the cause of the fight is something silly, it makes it worse. Anyhoo, it's water under the bridge now.

I think I'm feeling the emotional stress now. He told me yesterday that he has to make a one-night trip with his boss to BKK because of a staff resignation there, and this will take place when I'm 36w. Theoretically, it's fine, we don't think and hope B doesn't arrive that early. But seeing how many mummies have already popped, the worry freak in me can't help but wonder what if he misses the birth of his first son? Not only will he be so upset with himself, I will too. I need him in the labour ward. I think all these are kinda uncalled for, but I can't help worry about it. From today onwards, I'll keep talking to Bradley and tell him to be good, wait till the time is right before he decides to come out. Daddy needs to be around for the grand finale.

Sighs... At my 39w of pregnancy, his president from the head office wants to visit their customers in India as it's a huge market for them. I know he feels stuck between his job and the birth of his son, but I also know he has his priorities set and that his son is more important. I just hate for him to be in this dilemma. All these are unknowingly giving me nightmares at night. I don't dare tell him about the nightmares for fear of him feeling more stressed.

Argghhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment