Monday, March 25, 2013

4-Day Week.. Hallelujah

The thing that got me out of bed this morning was the thought of a 4-day work week this week. Other than that, I know this week is gonna be shitty being the closing week of Q1 and I was already pissed off with work from last week. DH kept reminding me, don't let work or your colleagues affect you  nor Bradley. I try, I try. Had a dream last night about fighting with another coworker, it is really stupid how work should be bothering me at this stage. I have to keep reminding myself..... zen, calm and deep breaths. More importantly, none of these should matter anymore.. or rather.. eventually.

Anyway, the past weekend, we didn't do much. I was tired. We did make a run to the grocery store to stock up on food supplies so that we didn't have to leave home at all on Sunday. But all these cooking is beginning to take a toll on me - I have a chair now that I sits on while waiting for a dish to cook. By the end of dinner, i.e. after washing up and stuff, my feet looks red and raw. But then I get a nice foot rub from DH... ah... bliss.

We moved the cot into our room yesterday. I've decided to let B room in with me for the first month for the convenience of feeding. If we thought seeing the cot in his nursery was surreal, seeing it in our room is even more unbelievable.

Last week, I bought an A3 size whiteboard for the purpose of counting down to meeting Bradley. Gives me an activity to do every morning!


It is now less than 34 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment