Monday, April 15, 2013

Still Here

Yes, I'm still here with no signs of baby coming at all.

Today, we are 38w1d. Only signs I had? Woken up by cramps again last night which doesn't increase in intensity nor regular intervals. The insomnia is annoying the crap outta me. I go to bed and fall asleep at say around 1030, only to wake up at 2 to use the bathroom, and then bam! Wide awake till 4.

Obviously I got up feeling a bit cranky this morning but what's there to complain? At least I'm not in the office. So I decided to clean the house a little, when I was done, it was only 1030. So, I decided to clean the windows, they haven't been cleaned in awhile. Now, I'm sitting in the tv room, watching CSI, typing this on my phone and knitting at the same time.

Ahhh... I should enjoy this limbo period while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment