Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Bundle of Joy

A bundle of joy probably doesn't do it justice. It's more than that. I never knew I could be so cliche or mushy but it is possible to be so in love.

Baby Bradley was delivered on 26 April, a day before his edd. I'll save the proper birth story for another day but I am thankful for a fast labour and quick recovery.

I am trying to catch up with his growing appetite but I think it could be due to my milk supply. The jamu lady this morning cleared my ducts and said she thinks I have milk but they are clogged up. So I'll have to religiously massage my breast. Not easy. I am always so tempted to give in to formula milk but DH is so supportive. I dunno what I'll do when he goes back to work next week :(

The arrival of B gave me so much love but also responsibility. Every time he cries I assume its hunger or dirty diaper. But is it really? Can't wait till we are at the stage where he can tell me what's bothering him and I won't need to guess.

Meanwhile, it's back to more sore nipples and crying.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to tell at times why they are crying. Books have said that you will start to recognise their different cries. Nonsense la...I still can't tell unless it's pretty obvious. Take it easy. You are doing a good job with all this love. :)

    ReplyDelete