Thursday, May 9, 2013

Coping


There's so much I wanna blog about but as you are probably aware, I can't find time to sit down and do it proper in front of a computer. I do want to say parenthood is not easy and taking care of bb alone is so ambitious, but I think I would make the same decision all over again. The learning curve is indeed very steep. So is the stress level when bb is wailing away.

These days I find myself so dependent on DH.. I can't believe how attached I am  to him and my works brights up when he's home from work. I guess just his presence alone make so much difference.

His job requires him to travel a fair bit, when his traveling resumes, I hope I don't sink into depression.

Bb B although a handful at feeding is really my life now. Watching him grow and look different each day melts my heart. We are indeed very blessed despite my lack of sleep. I'm sure it will all pass and will be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment