Friday, May 10, 2013

Knowing When To Seek Help

I've been having some issues at different times of the day with B refusing to latch and screaming his lungs off because he's hungry yet not getting anything. I've been pumping to standby so that when this happen, we can give him the bottle. 

After almost a week of this, I've finally decided to see a lactation consultant and am pleased to say it was really well worth it. B has been nursing well and I intend to latch exclusively if possible. That is, if I survive tonight. So far all the night feeds have been bottled ebm... Tonight I wanna try latching again...lets see.

As we get into a routine, I feel abit more liberated. I even managed to cook DH a simple meal of aglio olio this evening while I'm still stuck with boring confinement food.

2 more weeks to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment