Thursday, September 26, 2013

Same Old Same Old

Yesterday I met with my ex-boss and ex-colleague from my hotel days. I spent my formative years there and whilst towards the end I was so annoyed with the power struggle at the management level, it did groom me and gave me exposure and opportunities one would not expect at my age then.

We had lunch at Tanglin Mall which was near the office, and also a place for many expats mums and their bubs. I popped by the office to say hello to one of the director and was somewhat surprised to see that the office has not changed a bit at all except for some new faces. I always thought if given a chance, I would go back, being a tad smarter and wiser now. But seeing how things are the same, ie same management, same issues, I don't think I can ever work there again. Oh well, I guess let's just leave the sweet memories as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment