Monday, September 30, 2013

5 Months On...

B turned 5 months last week. Yet, it was still not enough to convince myself I have a baby and that little boy sleeping in the room next door belongs to me. Crazy.

He is so playful recently and he makes me smile all the time (though there have been times of frustrations too). His newfound hobbies as of today are: blowing raspberries, flipping and hitting something repeatedly. Last week, it was screeching.

I took him out to meet Karen today and it was nice seeing her and Baby K after so long. Baby K is 18 months and I still remember visiting her when she was born. It was kinda funny seeing us both pushing our strollers with our babies. Funny how fate brought us together - getting ready for our wedding, in laws woes, work nonsense, trying to conceive and now, we have our little bubs. So thankful for this friendship as I've learned so much from Karen when it comes to parenting and tips.

Thanks babe!

1 comment:

  1. Know what! I had intended my blog entry to be along the same lines as yours! Look out for mine...when I find some time to do it...it's crazy clearing all those emails after a long weekend away. :(

    ReplyDelete