Friday, October 11, 2013

Daddy's 1001 Things To Do With Bradley

In a random conversation we had in the car, DH said, "I can't wait till the day I can bring Bradley camping at Pulau Ubin. There's so many things I want to do with him, father & son." This triggered me to ask him to send across a list of things that he wants to do with Bradley.

I am surprised when he did send it over, and it was a long list. Some of it are ok for sharing, some he prefers to keep them private. As I go through the list, my eyes swelled with tears. It reminded me why I married him, and that our love are strong after all these years.

Here's his list (in no particular order):

1. Swimming
2. Camping - daddy first camped when he was 12 and it's fun for a 12-year-old
3. Visit the zoo
4. Early morning run to see the sunrise
5. Do a cross-country run 
6. Go to Universal Studio - have fun
7. Go to Disneyland - have more fun!
8. Taste a lemon - daddy just want to see your reaction
9. Build a book shelf
10. Wash the car
11. Take the first sip of Coke - who doesn't like Coke?
12. Spring clean the house
13. Cook dinner for mummy
14. Ball games
15. Walk you to your first year at school
16. Go to the beach - have fun and get very tired
17. BBQ
18. Chase away the lizards - relieve daddy of this crazy task
19. Fishing
20. Snorkeling
21. Shop for your 12" action figure
22. Build plane and warships models
23. Shop for your first exercise kit
24. Attend a football match
25. Attend a rock concert
26. Help dad cook prawn noodles
27. Visit Pulau Ubin
28. Hiking
29. Canoeing
30. CNY reunion dinner
31. Go to the movies
32. Visit Botanic Gardens
33. Staycation
34. Watch a football match in a bar
35. Go to a book store

I think #13,15 and 18 are so sweet.

Bradley, I look forward to the day where you can enjoy these activities with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment