Thursday, October 17, 2013

Surviving Days Without Daddy

DH used to travel a lot for work. Ever since the birth of B, he tried to cut down his travels but there are still the occasional trips here and there.

B and I used to "camp out" at my mum's when DH travels. It is rather cumbersome, having to bring so many things. And I think it was inconvenient for my family. So this trip that DH was away, I decided to stay home with B, afterall he's just away for one night. Well, we survived. I drove to my mum after B's bath and first nap and try to come home around 3ish so as not to get stuck in the peak hour traffic. It's not that bad except, I really really miss DH a lot. Feels a lot like how I felt during my confinement, except this time round I don't feel helpless.

I don't feel bored either, just lonely. Funny how I feel this way even with B! And poor B seems bored! Next week DH will be away for 3 nights, I'm contemplating to drop my 5pm pump, something I had planned to do anyway when he reaches 6mo. 

Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment