Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quality Family Moments

DH had taken Monday off so we had a long weekend. When I was working, long weekends really perked me up and gave me the strength to last through the rest of the week. Now, it's the same. If DH has a long weekend, it means baby and I have an extra day to spend with daddy. From now till the end of the year, DH will be clearing his leave and the last week of December will be a blast!

Last weekend, we went out everyday. B gets excited when we leave the house and there's always much for him to see. With the pognae carrier, it makes bringing him out easier and more comfortable. DH and I were fighting who gets to wear him coz we love how he falls asleep in it, close to our hearts. We have become baby hoggers.

Our dear boy will be 6 months old this Saturday. Daddy will be back from India and I'm sure we'll have more fun as a family. Not looking forward to DH traveling but it is what it is.. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment