Friday, November 8, 2013

Of Bonding, Eating and Loving

Of late, I feel that B and I are spending more quality times together. I mean, we have been together since his birth but it's only recently that I feel our mother and son bond is strengthening. For one, as he grows, he's more aware of his surroundings and what's happening. I'm spending more time with him alone at home then at my mum's. On days like today when we are home alone and have nothing on our agenda, it's just mother and son time. The helper came in the morning and left by noon, B and I went to get lunch, later this afternoon we will go for our daily walk. There's no other distractions for me, I can just focus on him. Seeing his face lit up with smile when you go near him is simply heartwarming. I will do all I can to always be there for him.

He's taking in solids well. Besides the store bought cereals, he'd tried home made pumpkin, sweet potato, carrots, green peas, potato, avocado, apple and porridge. I think his favourite so far are avocado and apples. The hand blender we bought have been put to good use and when I'm preparing his purée, I really enjoy it and do it with so much love it's so cliche. Oh the joys of motherhood.

Motherhood would be even better if we don't have to deal with other "family issues".

No comments:

Post a Comment