Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Various Milestones

And so I can't deny it any further, my little baby is no longer that little anymore. He screams in displeasure, throws his tantrum but also warms your heart with the sweetest smile. He's nearly 7 months already. 

Random updates on B:

~ his 2 teeth are visible (and sharp!)
~ he's learning to crawl and on his fours most times. This makes diaper changing extremely difficult. We also bought a play yard for this purpose
~ he doesn't stay still when washing his butt after pooing. Not the innocent baby who loves getting his butt washed anymore. He squirm and arch and splash
~ We have lowered his cot because he had attempted to do a prison break a few times, or even trying to reach got items outside his cot. For my benefit and to save my back, we are looking for a cot bed and have every intention to get a new one. I wished someone told me about all these nitty gritty yet important stuff so that we could possibly shop wiser.




As for mummy, she's doing very well now having dropped yet another pump. We are giving B fm for the middle of night feed and when we go out. Makes staying home alone with B more enjoyable and I find myself doing that more than going to my mum's. Being at home gives me time to do more stuff, like preparing for dinner, B's purée or even the laundry! This whole motherhood thing is beginning to make more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment