Monday, December 30, 2013

Farewell 2013

Last year round about this time, I wrote a letter to B.

My emotions were in overdrive when I wrote that letter. Imagine being pregnant with your first child, full of uncertainties, unsure of what's ahead of us yet a picture perfect image in your mind.

Well, a year later, what do you know? The uncertainties are still there, we are still unsure of what's gonna be ahead of us and the picture perfect image? We're living it.

I don't know about you, but a floor full of toys lying around, towels draped over chair/cot, babies toiletries taking over your bathroom, dustbin full of soiled diapers, fridge full of fresh food for baby, sink full of dishes and milk bottles, loads full of laundry, that's pretty "stepford housewives" perfect to me.

To an even greater year ahead, thank you 2013 and hello 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment