Saturday, December 21, 2013

New Hobby?

Extremely fed up that I lost B's taggie twice, I decided to attempt to see one myself.

Taggie blankets are cuddle cloths, with ribbons of different texture in a loop surronding the sides. It is believed that babies love playing and fondling with those tags of different colours and textures.

I first bought one for him when he was about 3 months old but it wasn't until recently that I saw him playing with it intently, fingers looping through the ribbons, feeling them. And then one day, the taggie went missing. Not wanting him to miss out "exploring" the taggie, I bought another one, exactly the same, only to lose it a few days later!!!! Boy was I upset. So I decided maybe I could try and make one myself.




Excuse the terrible needlework, minky cloth is very hard to work with, plus I don't have the right equipment. So needless to say, I was very happy and satisfied with the end result.

I got the materials from spotlight and have enough to make at least 5-6 more. I'm already planning to make one of a different shape. Should be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment