Friday, July 25, 2014

I'm On A Roll

Well... I decided since I'm free now (DH went for his gathering with army friends and B is knocked out), might as well blog what I had originally planned for tomorrow.

Check out the mess.



But what is this bit of mess if it brings me 20-30 minutes of peace and quiet? B is pretty self sufficient in that sense... he doesn't bug me to play with me, unless he sees me loitering about. Most of the time I feel so guilty that he is playing alone I go and disturb him and offer to play with him. Sometimes I just enjoy the peace and go about doing my chore or cook. But we get so tired of clearing up his books and flashcards we decided to get a proper book shelf. This was shared by a few mummies and I absolutely adore it. B loves it too! Makes it easier for him to pick and book and throw on the floor.




DH took the day off to accompany me to Dr Wong's today for my routine pap smear. I had initially wanted to bring B alone but the appointment clashes with his nap and even if he wasn't asleep, I know there is no way he would let go of me and therefore I can't get my checks done.

It was soooo good to see Dr W and be back in her clinic. The clinic assistants were happy to see B, while B on the other hand, was obsessed with the toys there. It was even more surreal for DH and I to ne sitting there, looking at the card I made for Dr W and looking at all the first time parents expecting their love.

One of the first question Dr W asked after B was delivered was "is other of you mixed blood? He looks a bit mixed". Today, Dr W asked again, she was pretty sure there must be some mixed ancestry way back up the family line. It was quite funny.

Well, who knows when is the next I will see her right? Since DH and I are taking the not-trying-not-preventing approach.

Let's see.


1 comment:

  1. It's good that B likes books! K2 either plays with them or walk away. :P

    ReplyDelete