Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Little Actions

I think I have a cheeky monster. A cheeky monster who knows who he can take advantage of.

Yesterday while trying to get him to nap, he kept asking for water. After the 3rd request, I got tired and lazy and refused to budge. He asked again  and pushed me off the chair to go get it. The beginning of my slavery. May seems funny at that time but we think it probably is time to start disciplining.

Then for his second nap, he was clearly fighting the z monster and was already dozing off. But he decided to jump up and take his pacifier off and give me his megawatts grin which will melt you instantly. After he could no longer fight and realise he wasn't getting out of a nap, he fell asleep really quick.

This morning, as I was pouring him a cup of fresh milk for breakfast, he went "moooo". Then I realised it was the cow on the magnolia packaging. Too funny.

And again as we were prepping for nap, I asked if he can call me mummy. He did, but threw in an extra "daddee". His father was so happy to learn that.

As the days go, he's more aware of what's happening and constantly surprises us with his little actions. It's when I find myself laughing and grinning all the time that I realise this boy really is my everything. I am nothing without him and my hubby.

1 comment: