Monday, August 4, 2014

Singapore Mom Bloggers

Over the years, I have blogged on various platforms to document the different stages of my life. The two most important stages were when I was preparing for our wedding in October 2006 and then of course, preparing for the arrival of B.

It is through blogging that I learned much from others, and also got to know friends like Karen whom we have both gone through similar life stages together.

Today, I am pleased to share I am a member of the Singapore Mom Bloggers - where a group of mummies come together and share our parenting experiences.

I am inspired by how some FTWMs can juggle work-life balance, and how SAHMs can make the best use of their time at home with their children, being a mother to their children and a loving wife to their husband. I too, hope to be able to bring some personal experience to share with all.




2 comments:

  1. Wow cool! Invite me, bring me whatever to wherever! Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome and enjoy the SMB group!
    :)

    ReplyDelete