- Refusing food when offered and asking for when not
- Fighting z-monster even if they are very tired
- Wanting to walk when they can't
- Wanting to be carried when they can walk well
- Living by the motto "persistence beats resistance"
- Ability to cling on your legs any time anywhere
- Liking a particular food item only to decide they dislike it the next 1 minute
- Making their parents blow their top and making them extremely guilty about it
However my toddler's mind is engineered, it was engineered by me. The fault's all mine and I love him no matter how and what, and the love is exploding.