Monday, November 24, 2014

Morning Sickness

This morning sickness business is no joke.

With Bradley, I was blessed enough to have no morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms like sore boobs. I did recall though, at 6 to 8 weeks of the pregnancy was the most uncomfortable one, but nothing like what I'm experiencing now. Back then, I experienced slight nausea during those 2 weeks of pregnancy, usually happening after lunch and I too, had no appetite for dinner. This time, whilst the ms hits me worse around 3pm onwards, it could happen anytime of the day too. DH argued it was similar with the first pregnancy but I don't think it was this bad. Maybe because this time, I had a toddler to care for.

I cannot stand chicken, the look, smell and even hearing it. The pot which I used to make chicken soup and stew for B, I cannot even bear to look at i I can somewhat smell it. I made a big pot of chicken stock but I can't go near it. DH had to do all the portioning and cleaning up. I'm so thankful for him as all I could do last weekend was to feel sick.

Let's hope by the time we pass week 8, this will ease up like it did.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I didn't think you had it this bad with B as well. But on the brighter side of things, it just hit me that little pea will be part of SG50! Woohooooo...:)

    ReplyDelete