Tuesday, October 16, 2012

And Now We Wait... Again

Has it only been 5 days since my last ultrasound? Dang, felt like ages ago.

Waiting seems to be the only thing I do these days. So while we wait, might as well do something productive. I've completed the cross-stitch bib which I started at about 7-8 weeks. It's not great nor perfect, but it'll do. I toyed with the idea knitting, but I've never knitted before and I think our weather here is too hot and the yarn material is probably not ideal. Might give baby the itch, that's how I always feel with crochet tops.

Scrapbooking seems like a better idea since I was gonna start some sort of pregnancy journal. So off we went to get the materials from the local art supplies store. I've started a few pages of it, and I hope in the years to come, our child will look at it and feel our love. At the baby's full month celebration, we can even share it with our friends and family.

But now.... let's concentrate on waiting till the next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment