Monday, October 1, 2012

Excuse Me Are You a Fetus?

Well, not quite yet but baby is no longer an embryo with a tail! Whilst s/he is officially a fetus next week at week 11, s/he is going through the fetal development now.

My cold has developed somewhat into a dry cough and I sound extremely nasal, but I think this is a sign of recovery. I hate to admit, but cooping up at home and resting actually makes you feel worse. While at work, you have distractions and you don't think about your illness as much.

Next week is a big week! We are going for the OSCAR scan and also seeing Dr W again. Can't wait to see little baby again, it's all I can think about these days. The downside, the waiting time at Dr W's clinic is really quite horrendous. Last visit, we waited 45 minutes.

Then again, we've waited almost a year for this little one to come into our lives, what's another 45 minutes or 7 more months?

No comments:

Post a Comment