Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Relief

Remember my earlier post on PITA? I'm glad to report this is the case no more. It has been a case of smooth sailing since.

I didn't change my diet much, but I think the cold has somewhat did me good as I've been increasing my fluids intake to ease my cough and soothe my throat. This is a much welcome relief.

On a separate note, we're inching closer to our 6th year anniversary soon! Yay! I wonder what we should do this year. Ever since I left my hotel job, we stopped celebrating our anniversaries with getaways, bummer. I am so keen to go on a holiday before the airlines refuse to accept me, and before baby comes along.

Now where should we go?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! I missed being pregnant, being treated like a queen and getting my every whims answered! Hope you'll enjoy your journey to motherhood as much as I did. =)

    ReplyDelete