Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Godsend Angels

I constantly tell myself how blessed I am. There are a million and one things to be thankful for, but today, I want to give thanks to the angels in my life.

The first angel, obviously is the little one in me. The ability to make me so happy even before coming into this world is really something only s/he can do.

But apart from my little baby, there are so many other angels in my life! This morning, I came to work with this note on my laptop:




It is a massive bag of clothes and I can't express my gratitude enough. Though, she's on the smaller side but insist most of these I can wear.

Another friend of mine, who has a 7-month old daughter and been giving me advices, sharing experiences and keeping a lookout for second hand items for me. When we have lunches together, if she thinks that I shouldn't be eating something, she will voice it out. I feel so blessed. Where to find?????

To think that these are just friends of mine, coworkers, no relations at all, are showing such concerns, what have my in-laws done? Not even a single congratulatory sentence! I sometimes hate to think that the baby will have to take after their family name. Best if they don't get involved at all, part time grandparents. That I'd love.

But no, I shouldn't be thinking negative thoughts like this. It will affect the baby. Our baby is going to be so loved by DH and I, as well as my family. I shouldn't let certain people with certain culture affect our happy little family.

1 comment:

  1. Did I tell you that the 7 month old baby cries whenever she sees the MIL? Hahahahahah...

    ReplyDelete