Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Letter to Baby

Dear Baby,

Today, I wore one of my favourite blue dress which I haven't wore since finding out I am expecting you. It's a wrap dress that accentuates your body curve and I figured I probably shouldn't wear it in the early days of pregnancy as it might make me look flabby around the belly area. But yesterday, a colleague came up to me and said, "you're starting to show a little bit, I saw from afar and meant to tell you this morning". And when I went to Grandma's place, she and your Uncle J made the same comment. So I wanted to see for myself if its true. You know how I've been looking at the mirror everyday, so really, if there were changes, I couldn't quite tell it myself.

But this morning, I had a shock when I saw my reflection in the office pantry as I was preparing our breakfast. It has indeed grown my love. I texted Daddy to let him know, and he was elated. He said your party in the belly is beginning. See how proud we are of you? We cannot wait for this Friday to come faster so we can see you again.

Till then, keep growing.

Love,
Mummy


No comments:

Post a Comment