Monday, December 10, 2012

Halfway Mark

We're getting there, 20 weeks already!

If it weren't for Dr W. being on vacation, we would have been scheduled to do the detailed scan this week. But because she's away, it got pushed to next Monday. Which works out fine as DH had to travel the whole of this week too.

Speaking of DH being out, its funny how I still feel lost and emotional when he's gone. Last night, he didn't have to leave home till 11pm and as I watched his back as he walked off, I couldn't help but tear up. It's been 6 years already! And I still feel this way. The only difference these days is, I don't feel alone anymore. The fact that I'm carrying B makes all the difference.

DH, on the other hand, feels worse than before, having to leave me alone at home. He gets a little paranoid that I'm unable to take care of myself. Love it when he sends me smses like "missing my two babies". Awwwww.

On Saturday, we were out and about, doing some Christmas shopping. One of the escalators at the mall weren't working, and we had to climb up the steps. By the time I reached the top, I was out of breath, and all of a sudden, I felt cold sweat, saw stars and wanted to puke. I also thought I might have peed in my pants. It took me about 10 minutes to recover, but boy that 10 minutes felt like eternity. I wasn't sure what happened, but I'm thinking the light-headedness might have something to do with heart pumping more blood. I did not pee in my pants, thankfully, but it was a gush of discharge. When I did get to check it out, turns out there was a small spot of blood. But I wasn't worried this time round, I think it was due to the sudden "cardio activity". Looks like my body is getting weaker, time to hit the swimming pool again I guess.

Next week my dear, we'll meet again! Meanwhile, keep those kicks and punches coming in strong and hard, I'm loving it.


No comments:

Post a Comment