Wednesday, April 10, 2013

And Now We Wait

So I stayed home on Monday just in case.

"In case" didn't happen.

I had applied for a day off yesterday. Started the day by having brekkie with DH before sending him off to work. Stopped by the post office to pick up a parcel, turned out it was a gift from a friend in Seoul, she sent this for Bradley.


When I got home, I started cleaning the house. I know its hard to imagine a 37w pregnant woman doing housework, but it's not that tough afterall. A bit of exercise will do me good I believe. Of course, I had the luxury for taking a power nap in the afternoon. By the time I got up, I decided to head down to the mall to get an extra ball of yarn for the scarf I was knitting, which was supposedly meant to be completed months ago. Alas, they don't carry the design anymore. DH will have to make do with a weird, short scarf! I did buy more yarn of a different design, in my hope to knit a throwover for the couch, we'll see how long it take me to complete that.

I don't know what triggered my shopping spree, but I saw a beautiful lava lamp at a very reasonable price and bought it for B's room. And then I went back to Changi Expo to pick DH up - he has an event there, and found out there was a John Little sale. Of course I had to go in and take a look. Shopping spree continued with me buying a play gym/mat and replacing our bath towels. So much fun!! DH got a shock when he saw all my purchases in the car. Maybe staying at home wasn't such a good idea afterall! :)

2.5 more days of work and I'm off for 17 weeks of bliss!!!! Endure!

No comments:

Post a Comment