Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bradley's Little Actions

Recently, B has been so playful and cheeky I can't keep up.

1. Bring 1 leg forward 2. Lift buttocks 3. Lift 1 leg up 4. And.... we're ready for take off.
He's been doing a lot of this when he flips and before we knew it, he's at the other corner of the bed. This makes leaving him on the bed a lot of work then it's meant to be. I used to just place him in the middle of the bed and use the bathroom or go get something. Now, I cannot leave him alone on the bed without supervision.

Besides being a really smiley baby, he's been chuckling and giggling a lot. He always smiles at strangers, especially when we are in the lift. Our little entertainer for that boring ride.


At any one time, you will see him sucking his fingers and has drool all over. I tried so hard but it's useless. I gave up an just resign to the fact I have to clean his hands and face every so often.


He loves blowing raspberries. But usually when he's annoyed or getting impatient. It's actually quite a funny sight but wish he would stop doing that.

He was meant to have his jab on Saturday but the clinic called and asked if we could change it. So I brought forward to tomorrow and cancel my plans to go to the baby fair with Gwen. It will be my first time taking him for vaccination alone, hope he won't get too angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment