Friday, October 25, 2013

Letter To Bradley - 6 Months On

My dearest baby boy,

You will be 6 months old tomorrow. What a crazy journey eh? I hope that I have done alright and have not caused any permanent scars on you! :)

By now, you will probably realise Mummy loves reminiscing. That's because the memories are oh-so-sweet. From being pregnant, to the 40 weeks I carried you, to your birth, your first weeks and up till now, the learning curve for me is so steep and it continues to climb. Everyday I'm learning new things about you, everyday I'm discovering new things. What more can I ask?

Well maybe if I could, I'd ask for time to slow down a little. Let me enjoy your infanthood slowly because I know before anyone can say "baby", in a blink of eye, you will be a little kiddo. I also pray for your health because life has shown me regardless the material wealth, without health, everything is moot.

So, on the eve of your half birthday, Mummy wants to thank you again for coming into our lives. You filled up the void that we never knew was there until you came along. You made me learned patience is indeed a virtue, and something I hope will be instilled in you. You made me realise that it is actually possible to love someone, something so much that you are willing to give your everything.

Thank you baby. Mummy and Daddy loves you so so much.

Happy Half Birthday!




1 comment: