Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Drinking Your Way To Better Health

I don't know if you are aware, but I am quite the lazy bug. If there is an easier way to do certain thing or not to do anything at all, I would choose not to do it. Like if I can drink tap water, why bother boiling it? But thankfully I hate the taste of regular tap water, unless it's chilled. That's what restaurants serve you by the way.

Anyhow, since I got pregnant and with me breastfeeding, I drink so much water. Like seriously a lot. DH and I got tired of boiling water all the time. Then we found a solution to our problem one day when we were at my sis' place: a water purifier.


All you need to do is to pour tap water into the filter and let it do the rest. It will shock you how dirty our tap water is. Not PUB's fault, but the water pipes and our taps. We just need to wash it every month and change the filter every year. Tadah! Fresh, crisp water all the time. There really is a difference in the taste of the water. I guess crisp best describes it. DH uses the water to make his coffee and he says there's a difference.

What I really like about this:
- it's a standalone unit with no need to plug into a power point. So you can place this anywhere.

- it's really simple to use: just pour in tap water. That's it!

- a whole lot of benefits from drinking alkaline water which supposedly helps in slowing down oxidation, better hydration and detoxification.

Well, for the lazy me, the real benefit is I get to drink clean water all the time, no need for boiling and transferring water to a pitcher. In turn, making me drink more water and don't we all know drinking water is good for you? :)

Oh might I add, all these convenience and benefits actually come quite affordable, we got it for $199 at Best Denki. 







No comments:

Post a Comment