Friday, February 28, 2014

Peekaboo - Kallang Leisure Park

It never occur to me to bring B to an indoor playground because I have always had my mind set about taking him to parent & child classes. And I never knew such play gyms and indoor playgrounds were suitable for babies. But a conversation with an ex-colleague over lunch had me think otherwise. I had planned to bring B to Peekaboo at Leisure Park alone today but turns out one of the mummy from our group is on leave so we went together.

By the time we got there, it was time for B's nap and he slept. So I let Canny and D go ahead while I sat on the couch in the cafe area with B sound asleep in the carrier. It was 230pm on a Friday afternoon and there was no on in the playground except us. Someone say yoohoooo!

Took this pic while B was sleeping. 

Young friends engaging in happy conversation. "Listen to my plan, Bradley. Let's tackle the ball pit first"

"Come follow me!"

"Hi!" Turns out B loved this the most. He went in and out, and in, and out, and in and out.

It wasn't a big playground, but it was enough to get two adults totally knackered. By the time we got to the second level, I was panting.


"Freedommmmmmm!"

"When I grow up, I want to be a firefighter. How about you, D?"

"You are funny, D!"

Needless to say, what was originally the intention of letting B use up with his energy ended with mummy using up hers. It was a workout. 

The place was a little rundown and old, but given the proximity and how often we go there for groceries, I would definitely return. And best part, I'll have DH take B while I go for a massage.

Next Monday, B and I shall venture to Hokey Pokey at Millenia Walk. Stay tuned.








No comments:

Post a Comment