Monday, March 3, 2014

Maniac Weekends

Before B (hereby know as BB), weekends were lazy because we somehow preferred to drink on weekdays. After B (AB), weekends are maniac coz we try to do as much as we can.

Every weekends are packed with activities we need to prioritise. Last weekend, I had wanted to make a trip to United Square for the ELC toys sale and also to bring B for bicycle ride at ECP. We canned ECP because DH was so worried his precious would get sunburned.

So we stayed indoor, bought toys for B, shopped around for child safety gadgets and that was it. Saturday was pretty much gone because our new fridge was delivered and I had to clean and pack it. Loving the new fridge btw. I feel like a real, domesticated mum now. This weekend our new sofa set will be delivered, can't wait! You know you are a mum/wife when things like new furnitures and household appliances excite you.

On a separate note, I set up an email account for B sometime back for DH and I to "communicate" with B. If you know me personally or want to drop B a note, you are more than welcome! Bradleyho2604@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Wahhh...what did you do to your old sofa set? It was nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so ok already. About 8 years. Will get the delivery guys to dispose the 3 sweater which is spoilt and keep the 2 seater in my tv room.

      Delete