Friday, March 21, 2014

New Tricks

*Updated

1. Taking things and passing them to me. Waiting for me to squeal and thank him

2. Saying "mum mum" when he wants food.

3. Clinging to my legs like a koala when he wants to be carried. And when refused.. He goes mamamamamama... I do it on purpose so he says that. I don't care if others think he's just babbling. To me he's calling me mama. Lalalalalala

4. Playing his own games with us and expects us to be entertained

5. Going up and down the bed

6. Cruising around the new sofa

7. Downward dog. Everytime we go "o.......ne... Two....... Three..." He gets into the downward dog position ready for his somersaults it's hilarious. He can do it anywhere if he feels like it.

8. Dismantling Lego bricks one by one.


1 comment:

  1. I like trick no. 7. So funny and cute la!
    Any big birthday plans for B's 1 year old?

    ReplyDelete